The board of directors consists of fourteen members from Saint-Lambert’s business community, including four citizens. These people participate in the development of the Corporation for the Commercial Development of Saint-Lambert by sharing their areas of expertise. Two officers also carry out the functions of secretary and treasurer.
- M. Éric Côté, Talbot, Olivier Côté & Ass
- Mme Sylvie Joanisse, Crime et Gourmandise.
- Mme Jocelyne Lebeault, Chemisier pour Elle
- M. Jean-Luc Patenaude, Meubles Micheline Basilières
- M. Charles Paul-Hus, Hay-Ellis & Pauls-Hus
- Mme Sarah Peyrebrune, Banque TD Canada Trust
- M. Claude Portelance, Terre Essences
- Mme Carmen Rivet, Bijouterie Carmen Rivet
- Daniel Denis, citizen
- Michel Gratton, President of the CCD, citizen
- Anne Marcil, citizen
- Jean-Marc Lajoie, citizen
Elected municipal officer members
- Philippe Brunet, Mayor, City of Saint-Lambert
- M. François Vaillancourt, Vice-President of the CCD, City Manager, City of Saint-Lambert